When you evaluate, it is definitely time to look at the curriculum you have been using and how effective a tool it has been to help you do the things which matter most -
- Help children understand, remember, and know how to live God's Word.
- Engage children so they are able to learn the "whats" - what the Bible says and what the difference is it makes in their lives to know these things.
- Engage children so they are able to learn the "whys" - why we are able to believe God is real, the Bible is true, God and science DO go together, and God is good.
- Engage parents/grandparents so they are able to continue the learning at home.
- Teach God's Word in a consistent and intentional way - not just "hop, skip, and jump" your way through Bible people and events - so children learn why God wanted them to know about specific Bible people and events.